Thursday, May 08, 2003

Hanging out with Brian has meant I've been able to feel part of a living, face-to-face poetry community for a couple of days, and I have had neither the time nor the inclination to blog. I wonder if that means my blog would survive a move to a scenesterish area like NYC, LA, or SF. (New rule: if it can be written as instantly recognizable initials there will be a poetry scene there. Poetry is shorthand.) Now that he's gone after two lovely days of conversation, strolling, cooking (Brian makes an amazing miso soup, and I speak as someone who doesn't much care for miso soup), and browsing, I expect I'll get back on the stick. I think I'll want to say something about Robin Caton's book The Color of Dusk, which I've been reading avidly, a little later today.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Followers