Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Okay, so I'm trying to teach myself InDesign in order to render the aubergine anthology with the insouciant beauty that it deserves. For the record, I'm listing all the participants one more time:

Tim Botta, "Fried Flowers of Aubergine"
James Collins, "In Defense of Aubergine"
Shanna Compton, "Purple Heart"
Nicole Cordrey, "The Effort of Living"
Joshua Corey, "[Subcutaneuous, interstitial: two rules]"
Alan DeNiro, "Siege Mentality"
*Julie Dill, "Audrey Ostriker Loves Luther Vandross"
Jilly Dybka, "Auberginian Sonnet"
Noah Eli Gordon, "Poem"
Paul Guest, "Summer Ending In"
Shafer Hall, "A Catalan Atlas"
Michael Helsem, "[the Lord of Dark did of huge]"
Geof Huth, "White with Winter"
Mark Lamoureux, "Aubergine"
Scott McDonald, "Aubergine Haiku"
Catherine Meng, "DOCUMENT 19 one riff short"
K. Silem Mohammed, "Truck Waffles"
Daniel Nester, "I'll Have You (Club Mix)"
Katey Nicosia, "Mad Apple"
Gary Norris, "An Egg Plant"
*Anthony Robinson, "Obligatory five minute sonnet on unrequited something"
Michael Schiavio, "Before Gabriel Blows His Horn"
Matthew Shindell, "Aubergine"
Laurel Snyder, "Poem which can end in no ending but this ending"
*Adam Strauss, "[Last semester I'd said I'd roast Aubergines]"
Jason Stuart, "Expat Math"
Maureen Thorson, "The aubergine libertine in his green limousine"
Mark Yakich, "To My Young British Poets"
*Tim Yu, "Poem: To Americans Abroad"

Although I have included a few poems (marked by an asterisk) that don't actually end in the word "aubergine," that really was the idea and I reserve the right to exclude them if space doesn't permit or what have you. Though it's not too late to revise, if you have a mind.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Followers